I’ll admit that the “Top 10 animated comedies of all time (that you probably haven’t seen)” isn’t the catchiest title, and that the “all time” bit seems a tad redundant as a) animated comedies didn’t exist for most of our history, and b) the best ones were made in the last 20 years, but let’s not get bogged down before we even get started.When it comes to animated comedies, few people tend to look beyond The Simpsons, South Park, Futurama and Family Guy. This is a shame, because although their prominent position in popular culture is undeniable, there is also so much being overlooked.
What I want to do with my top 10 is show you some great animated comedies which you may have missed, overlooked, ignored, forgotten about, or maybe, still enjoy today. It’s a list which I will do over coming weeks, so enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment